My photography books💡


Hello!❤️  I'm back with another blog post. Today I'll show how I've learned about photography. Books are the best resource to learn about everything and this has become a hobby for me.

The first book I bought about photography was "Read this if you want to take great photographs." by Henry Carroll. I love this book, it explains the triangle exposure which is aperture, ISO and shutter speed so well. It helped me a lot. I do recommend this book if you're new to photography.

Once I read that one, I just got the other two "Read this if you want to take great photographs of people." and "Read this if you want to take great photographs of places." by Henry Carroll too. These are books with tips and tricks to do if you want to take a good quality photo of people and places. What I love the most about these three books is that they all have photo examples to show you everything and it makes it more easy to understand the concepts.

Also, I got "The Beginner's Photography Guide" (2nd edition). This one is perfect if you know absolutely nothing about photography. I do recommend starting by this one because it goes step-by-step from the equipment to image enhancement. This book is a definite a must have if you're aspiring to be a photographer in the future. It will help you a lot.

All these books are from Amazon. I'll list the prices down below for you.

Read this if you want to take great photographs. by Henry Carroll $16.16
Read this if you want to take great photographs of people. by Henry Carroll $13.81
Read this if you want to take great photographs of places. by Henry Carroll $12.18
The Beginner's Photography Guide 2nd Edition $13.56

I hope you guys liked a lot this post.❤️

Don't forget to check out my Instagram account @agirlwithstripes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 paletas de sombras económicas para San Valentín

Mis 4 bases favoritas

10 study tips that will save your life