Hair care products🦁
For shampoo and conditioner, I use my all time favorites Ultimate Straight from L'Oreal. They are amazing! They leave my hair so soft and smelling good. I bought them at Walmart for $3.97 each one.
Once a week, I use a hair mask. I love the Garnier Whole Blends hair mask of coconut. It leaves my hair so hydrated and smooth. I got this from Walmart for $5.47.
At nights, before I go to sleep I use my coconut oil and put it on my split ends to prevent breakage and control frizz. I got it from Tjmaxx for $6.99.
And last but not least, when I feel my hair oily and I'm lazy to wash it, I like to use a dry shampoo. This helps a lot to absorb oils. I'm using this coconut oil dry shampoo from Tjmaxx too for $6.99.
I hope you liked this post and don't forget to check out my Instagram account:
Comments
Post a Comment