Get to know me better: 31 facts about me🌼
P.s. If you find out we have a lot of things in common let me know.😃
1. My name is Valeria.
2. I live in Puerto Rico.🏴
3. I am 20 years old.
4. I study Marketing.📚
5. I have a dog named Lucas and a turtle that has no name.🐶🐢
6. I love candles.
7. I work at Hot Topic.
8. I am a very shy person.
9. I am SO random most of the time.🙄
10. I don't like coffee.
11. I am obsessed with stripes.
12. I am very giving person.❤️
13. I don't have many friends.
14. Pizza is life. 🍕
15. I am extremely organized.
16. I use to spend 50% of my money on things that I don't need.
17. I speak a little bit of French.
18. I love vintage stuff.
19. My favorite color is black but I love fall colors too.
20. I make lists everyday to stay organized.✏️
21. I love the Halloween and Christmas season.🎃🎄
22. I hate rainy days.🌧️
23. I love to make people laugh.
24. I am simple.
25. I am very creative.
26. I am a mess sometimes.
27. I love reindeers.
28. I love photography with all my heart.📷
29. I am very patient.
30. I think a lot.
31. I love scary movies.
I hope you guys know me a little bit better now and don't foreget to check out my Instagram account @agirlwithstripes.💛

Comments
Post a Comment