My photography gear📷



Hello lovelies! Hope you're having a great day today. Here it isss! My photography gear📷 As you already read in my about me page or in my first post you all know that I love photography. I think it's one of my favorite hobbies. I really enjoy taking pictures of e-very-thing (literally).


One year ago (I think, I don't remember very well lol) I decided I would start saving so I could buy a new camera. When I got the money I bought it. I got a DSLR camera which is the Canon Eos Rebel T6. It is a very good camera for beginners (like me), it's very easy and simple to use aaaand it's not expensive at all. $449.99

I got three lenses for my DSLR camera, they are:
♥️Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 which is my faaavorite lens and I use it all the time. It's perfect for portraits and close-ups. It's very cheap though which is a great thing lol. It does an amazing job for the price. $125.99
♥️Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II this one came with the camera when I bought it. It has a standard zoom. I don't use it too often but it's a good lens. $199.99
♥️Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III which is perfect to take looong distance photos. What I don't really like about this lens is that it is too big and heavy to take with you when you're going out but it works very well. $199.99





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 paletas de sombras económicas para San Valentín

Mis 4 bases favoritas

10 study tips that will save your life