July favorites🌻



Hello! Hope you're feeling good today. As you all know, summer is over and back to school season is upon us (sadly😢), but don't worry about it. Life is goooood.😌
So here they are. My July favorites🌻 These are beauty products that I've been loving so so much this summer because they are amazing, (they really are, believe me) and I really recommend all of them to you guys. I'm deeply in loooove.

💛Nyx matte bronzer in the shade Medium - It is very pigmented, blends very well and looks natural. $10.00 at Cvs

💛Milani baked blush in the shade Corallina - I'm in love with this one. It leaves a soft glittery peachy tone on your skin and it looks amazing. $10.99 at Cvs

💛Milani conceal + perfect (foundation and concealer) in the shade 05 Warm Beige - This one has been my favorite foundation like for the past 4 months (yeah, I know this post is about July favorites but I've been using it so much more this summer). It really has full coverage but it feels very light and smooth and the best of it: I'ts very cheap and affordable for everyone. $8.97 at Walmart

💛L'oreal voluminous lash paradise - This a dupe of the Better than sex mascara from Too Faced. It is amazing! Very cheap and affordable too. $8.99 at Walgreens

💛Maybelline fit me concealer in the shade 20 Sand - This has been my favorite concealer since forever. I'ts full coverage and it looks very natural on your skin. $7.79 at Cvs

💛Burt's & bees coconut & pear moisturizing lip balm - It smells and taste sooo good. Very hydrating. $3.79 at Cvs






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 paletas de sombras económicas para San Valentín

Mis 4 bases favoritas

10 study tips that will save your life