How I plan & organize🌟


Heyyy! Today I will show you how I plan, what products I use to do it and how I organize my life. Let's begin! First, I'm using the Creative Year gold & ivory stripes from Michaels. ($19.99) When I bought it, it came with some inserts and dividers. It came with "to do" list inserts, lined paper and graph paper. It also came with three dividers with a motivational quote in every one of them.

So once I had my binder, I started to create my own personalized inserts and dividers. I created the calendar inserts on Word and I made the dividers with scrapbook paper, washi tape and some quotes from Pinterest that I love. If you want me to show you how I made all of them please comment down below.👇🏼



Besides that, I always carry a mini notebook with me, which I use to write down frequent ideas, or just stuff that pops into my head.

Also, I made two tables/lists. One list has "want" written on it. This one is for wants and not needs. Sort of like a wishlist. The other list says "to buy" and this one is for necessities only, things that are required.  This helps me establish priorities instead of spending my money on random stuff that I want but I don't really need. Once I got my priorities done, I buy the things that I want.


I usually like to divide my binder by sections:
⭐️Calendar (months)

⭐️Blog which refers to blog posts ideas.

⭐️Photography shoots which are photography sessions I want to do, things that I want to photograph and ideas.

⭐️Ideas which are ideas of everything that comes into my head randomly.

⭐️Crafts which are diy's or if I want to make something handmade specific I write it down there with the materials needed so I can remember later.

⭐️Important which are to do's, or appointments I need to attend.

⭐️Expenses which is a spending tracker to know specifically in what kind of stuff I'm spending my money and when I spent it. I think it's a very important one because everybody should know how much money they are spending in a week or a month.








Aaand that's it! I think this is a very helpful and creative way to plan and stay organized. I hope it works for you as it did for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 paletas de sombras económicas para San Valentín

Mis 4 bases favoritas

10 study tips that will save your life