Hello there! I don't know what to say lol, this is getting awkward but here we go. So I started my blog a few days ago because I really wanted to do it since like I was in 11th grade of high school, and here I am... Doing it because... Why not? (I'm sorry, I don't know what i'm doing lmfao) but whatever. I'm going to introduce myself fiiiiirst because that is what bloggers should do before they start posting, right? Becaaaause you guys want to know who's behind this ugly computer writing this.

Well, my name is Valeria from Puerto Rico (I speak spanish), I'm 20 years old and I study Business Administration/Marketing. I consider myself a very shy person, kind and a little bit crazy. I love to take photos of everything, (And when I say everything I really mean it lol), I really enjoy doing my make up (even when I'm not good at it but I try. Believe me, I really do). Also, I enjoy wasting my money on things that I don't really need, I love beauty products, art, vintage stuff, french, style, reading poetry, making crafts, planning, travel and finally, I'm obsessed with stripes.
Aaaaannnd yeah, I'm sure you'll get to know me better soon.😊

Lots of love and hope you enjoyed this post as I did lol.
Oh, and please feel free to comment down below any suggestions for improvement, or if you want me to make a specific post about anything. I will thank you later.💕
P.s. I'll be posting every monday, wednesday and friday (or I'll try to).😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 paletas de sombras económicas para San Valentín

Mis 4 bases favoritas

10 study tips that will save your life